Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 14-09-2007, 07:51
caki caki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 899
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
caki is on a distinguished road
Quote:


I don't know that much about its inner working, but MB's 'virtual files' (if you can actually call it that way) are readonly, so you access files via CreateFile and ReadFile and Molebox's redirections/hooks take care of 'opening the file', returning a (fake/internal ?) handle and writing the file's content to a buffer.
Nope, not sure at all. From reading the tutorials about it I guessed that it unpacked all to the HD. I Guess I was wrong. I'll check it out sometime
__________________
Sanity is for the weak.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
copy protecting vcd apalling CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 1 01-01-2001 13:56



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com