|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
@pikachu5501: Why do I have the feeling you believe I can't code a trainer? I can give you some of my sources, if you want them (both ASM and C++). Spare me with the drama, and stick to the point
I want to "update" a trainer - if I do all that stuff and move their opcodes to my trainer, it would be STEALING. Got it?
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Anyway, i wasn't questioning you abilities on the subject but more about the ethic of "updating" someone's else trainer. Anyway, why arguing about this. it is going noway. It is not like you are going to temper with my trainers, right? ![]() by the way sorry for my bad english.. i am french.. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| C&C 3: Tiberium Wars (Joystick UPDATE?) | yhe2k | General Gaming | 3 | 31-08-2007 21:19 |
| C&C 3: Tiberium Wars v1.05 Trainer PLS | cool_recep | Game Trainers | 45 | 09-08-2007 03:11 |
| C&C 3: Tiberium Wars v1.05 [ENGLISH] No-DVD/Fixed EXE Problem | jix | General Gaming | 2 | 11-07-2007 12:09 |
| C&C 3 Tiberium Wars HELP !! | crstofer | PC Games | 4 | 18-06-2007 13:34 |
| C&C Tiberium Wars v1.0 (Kane Edition) | ArchiAngel | General Gaming | 1 | 30-05-2007 04:29 |