Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 09-07-2007, 03:10
stergin stergin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: India
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
stergin is on a distinguished road
Not Working!!! safedisc 2.40.000 unknown version

First. Let me thank you for your prompt response, and tell you how much I really appreciate your help. I may sound like a total Idiot to you when I ask your help, But it is really important for me to get this software working as a lot of my students depend on it. I got this disc with trial version Primal Anatomy Software for 14 working days, after 14 days they are asking me to buy the software from the site. I can't buy it simply because its very costly and out of my reach. I would really appreciate it if you would help me with this.

I downloaded the safedisc 2 cleaner and tried unwrapping the software, I got the response :-

"safedisc 2.40.000 detected, This is a unknown revision number. Please report this version. I will try to clean this file, but it may end in unpredictable results".

The Primal anatomy software then tries to activate itself on the internet, when I cancel it I get the response from safedisc 2 cleaner :-

"unable to get main DLL's image base. Please get all required DLL's and try again". Then the software just shuts down by itself.

Well thats as far as I got. Thanking you in advance. Stergin

Last edited by stergin; 09-07-2007 at 03:12.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Safedisc unwrapper bOOls eYe CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 172 28-11-2002 04:50
Safedisc 2 But Not Safedisc 2.51 Sunfire_Blazen CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 14-06-2002 13:22
How does Safedisc 2 work? JamesM CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 30-01-2002 13:56
The ones who created Safedisc should cease to excist Grymlingen CD/DVD-Writers 3 27-03-2001 06:11
What is different about SafeDisc 2 that prevents Clone CD from creating a perfect, usable copy? pwertz CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 28-11-2000 18:04



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com