|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wait for Warlock to come, I think he know what to do...
__________________
Ripping DC GD-R with dvd drive :[url]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/menace-59/gd-rom_stuff/[/url] Overclocked DC at 240MHZ With Sync VMU ...288MHZ to come ... Bleemcast GT2 own backup disc boots ! But can't load GT2... DAMN :mad: I can even swap for the real disc at the LAST check it does and it'd boot ! Almost got it :cool: ! -=FamilyGuy=- |
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Is there a working bleemcast? | mina | DC Games | 2 | 16-06-2002 10:42 |
| Bleemcast | KAZM2000 | DC Games | 1 | 17-11-2000 05:43 |
| How Can I get BleemCast Pack Cds ??? Maybe Download ???? | humbedj | DC Games | 0 | 11-11-2000 20:04 |
| BLEEMCAST? | Jones | DC Games | 1 | 11-11-2000 07:59 |
| Bleemcast copied | dmsav | DC Games | 1 | 08-11-2000 16:58 |