|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didn't find info if any keygen was released. And
Anyway as I said i an earlier post, I bought this game and it doesn't worth it. A very buggy game. I got BSODs , and there are other bugs within game while playing (single player).Buy Silverfall or better Jade Empire. I can higly recommend Jade Empire, as I own it. Jade Empire is like a drug, I was addicted so much that I finished it within 2-3 days. If you have installation problems, skip autorun and run setup.exe from dvd. If you want to run it under Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003, just place to \Games\Jade Empire\ folder the file: http://rapidshare.com/files/21177106...9_1_0.dll.html Preorder bonus: Rhino Style Last edited by daffyduck; 16-03-2007 at 08:58. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
@duffyduck
Quote:
A good game should last a lot longer than that.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok it took me maybe 5 days, but I played the whole weekend, 24h per day. It was the first time I played a game like this.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Test Drive Unlimited - Betatest | C4n0n | PC Games | 1 | 08-12-2006 17:20 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| Test Drive Overdrive | faz2002 | PS2 Games | 6 | 05-08-2002 10:06 |
| test drive 6 psx burned copy | yankee427 | PC Games | 0 | 08-02-2002 15:51 |
| Test drive off-road 3 patch? | zuker | PSX Games | 0 | 10-12-2000 11:32 |