Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-02-2007, 15:07
MrPFox MrPFox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bath, UK
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPFox is on a distinguished road
First off. I might be new, but spamming a thread with complaints that are nothing to do with the thread, is utterly annoying. Grow up or have someone delete those comments. (Thats primarily directed at Gabriel)

Bought a copy of the game a few days ago, slight struggle to get it going as my DVD drive decided to die so I tried an image from another PC. I finally managed to get it going by just messing about with procyon,asr,Yasu pr0n.stop and anything I could get my hands on. Random chance got it working for one evening... This morning it was buggered again. (I mean the "insert the original disc instead of a back-up (1000)" error)

Scoured the net for hours to find a solution until I read "fxingworkdamit"'s post....WELL DONE! It worked, took ages to load up but it did work.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com