Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 18-12-2000, 06:01
maria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
LeeSim (18-12-2000 02:02):
The best program I have found is CDRWin.
I think it is also the only program that makes Patchable Bin files! (although I could be wrong!!)
But I have never had any problems with CDRWin!

You can download a demo version from PSXCopyWorld.com too!!
---------------------------------------------
but I can't find step by step how to use the patches.
I also use the CDRWin. Help me if you can please. CDRWin is very detailed (good) but patches !!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you e-mail me PLEASE
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com