Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-10-2006, 08:03
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
@GLH
I assure you I would never intentionally cheat.
I never use cheats or trainers, of any sort, for any games. I would never want to cheat myself out of a good game.

When I say I killed people, yes I did kill 3 people just to see if I could actually shoot out from the room.
I also told those 3 players where I was and how I killed them. They were quite amused by it as well.
I sent them the screenshots.

When I walked towards the 'Suburb' flag direction I couldnt get out, it was as if I was blocked by a sheet of glass.
But when I walked toward the 'Square' flag I just walked right through the wall to the outside.

I didnt stay in the room very long, just enough time to take the screenshots and yeh to kill the 3 people.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'

Last edited by Grumpy; 28-10-2006 at 08:08.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield 1942 DETAILED BURN GUIDE. Explicit PC Games 7 27-08-2006 15:19
No-Cd Crack Battlefield 1942 Ethernet PC Games 1 01-10-2002 00:19
Battlefield 1942 v1.0 fixed exe dkjsafbjk PC Games 1 30-09-2002 05:37
Need a WinXP Patch for Battlefield 1942 Draven666 PC Games 0 30-09-2002 01:37
Battlefield with "no sheeps" chillinragga PC Games 2 24-09-2002 13:10



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com