Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 03-10-2006, 03:44
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Battlefield and the Unreal Tournament games are purchased 'purely' as online games, you wouldnt purchase them unless you intended to play online as single player mode is just pointless.
The same cant be said for the other games you mentioned. I have purchased, Doom 3, Quake 4 and all the MOH games yet I never purchased them to play only online, and I have never played them online. I have however played them on LAN but thats not why I originally purchased them.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FEAR 1.06 No CD Faithless PC Games 82 02-10-2006 07:51
FlatOut2 1.1 patch - online play need crack kategra84 PC Games 6 10-09-2006 23:48
Hi, i'm wondering if there is any Crack or anything for full WCIII online? GimGim PC Games 3 16-07-2002 00:52
Need AquaNox & Wiggles No-CD !!! Matrix PC Games 1 12-10-2001 14:32



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com