|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I bought my two from Ebay. The first one was fine. 2GB Samsung Flash and so far no problems.....fingers crossed....The second one arrived this morning. 1GB
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mini-i-Platinu...QQcmdZViewItem This is what it looks like. Now, here is the problem. It has 1GB memory.....I have loaded 127 songs onto it, leaving 356mb of space. It will not let me add any more. It keeps telling me that it cannot create/replace this file or directory. I even tried copying through the DOS prompt but got the same message. If I have 356mb of space left, why on earth won't it let me add more songs???
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Crystal Chip Review | spedmetal | PS2 Games | 20 | 23-01-2005 13:25 |
| Trying to clone an executer pro 2 mod chip | vmehta211 | XBox Games | 7 | 25-06-2003 18:34 |
| Best Player for Low Cost DVD Media ? ? | lugesm | CD/DVD Recordable Media | 2 | 11-04-2003 03:07 |
| PS2 Reality media player user? | fiNgA | PS2 Games | 0 | 30-03-2003 04:23 |
| psx mod chip | maqmaqmaq | PSX Games | 2 | 08-04-2002 21:26 |