Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 30-08-2006, 09:34
chntrry chntrry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
chntrry is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to chntrry
I'm not sure, but I think it's original because I bought it with box and the disc looks just like original. But all i want to know is what's the problem with it & how could I solve this. I've backed-up a few games before with no problem but with this I give up ! Please help! Have anyone got the same problem?

Last edited by chntrry; 30-08-2006 at 09:51.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GTA3 Backup Install Problem Balthazar PC Games 2 25-07-2002 01:08
Major PS2 Backup Problem - Help savrip PS2 Games 11 11-07-2002 01:29
help backup problem lollyruk CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 29-04-2002 14:06
help backup problem lollyruk PC Games 1 28-04-2002 14:29
Large (toc) DVD-r backup problem! magnificint PS2 Games 9 19-04-2002 07:51



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com