|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would give up if i were you, I have. I doubt if a fix will ever be released for this title, which is a shame since its not an unknown game nor a non-popular one.
I doubt many are working on it, if anyone was they probably have given up apparently the new patch has protections and coding embeded in many files. But thats what i've heard anyway...
|
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Championship manager 2006 | terryf59 | PC Games | 2 | 15-06-2006 03:15 |
| Championship Manager 2006 New Patch Crack?? | CM4Life | PC Games | 1 | 03-06-2006 22:03 |
| championship manager 2006 new patch | gooner1983 | PC Games | 7 | 03-06-2006 08:44 |
| Football Manager 2006 6.0.1 Working Solution! | KaneUK | PC Games | 13 | 30-10-2005 02:47 |
| Football Manager 2006 6.0.1 Working Solution! | KaneUK | PC Games | 1 | 28-10-2005 09:02 |