Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 27-06-2006, 00:04
Renegade_Playa's Avatar
Renegade_Playa Renegade_Playa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Renegade_Playa
Well I got a Thomson replacement drive from AceGameStore (they were selling it cheap)

now here's my other problem....I just installed my replacement drive and on EvoX the Disc Status will say it's open (but the tray is closed). When I eject and close the tray....EvoX says it's ejecting and nothing else

What to do??
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Xbox 360 info thread Quall999 General Gaming 7 25-05-2005 16:06
Need info on how to change HDD. Gen.Cutter XBox Games 13 09-03-2005 18:08
Xbox drive replacement? MrCaine01 XBox Games 3 25-11-2004 06:31
The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide rms2001 XBox Games 5 15-08-2003 00:58
I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! devilsminion XBox Games 2 01-05-2003 19:52



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com