Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 31-03-2006, 07:43
kbracing6 kbracing6 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kbracing6 is on a distinguished road
I was getting the same problem too cause I was using the cracked EXE. I uninstalled the game and did a fresh install again this time only using the mini image(FIFA 06 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed Image #1) with original patched exe instead of crack and it worked like a charm! The game goes through the loading process and starts while I still have my USB Logitech Rumble pad 2 plugged in. It seems all the cracked EXE are all bad and don't work, So only use the mini image!

Last edited by kbracing6; 31-03-2006 at 07:45.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fifa 06 No Dvd - Working!!! FIFA PC Games 7 25-01-2006 18:22
Question for TCM2004 and FIFA 2004. Dont laugh about me! Rentier PC Games 9 09-09-2004 03:57
Fifa 2002, Madden 2002 & Nhl 2002 noyb1 PC Games 7 21-05-2002 02:51
Fifa 2002 Crack jpbowman PC Games 3 18-02-2002 01:44
Fifa 2002 NEED SOME INFO !!! I am goin crazy ! Yo ma sta ma ra PC Games 0 07-11-2001 13:08



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com