Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 21-11-2001, 09:13
Charlie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Pleased that PS2 works now. I'd still open up and have a look as I advised. If there's no obvious sign to alarm you (and a burn smell location would linger for a while), then it is possibly OK. But I can't give you definitive advice that the PS2 is OK.

As a guide, in my (don't rely on it) opinion, 5V circuits don't produce a burning smell; it would have to draw more current than the mains could supply. 50V and upwards can.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com