|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I can't provide help for the cd authentification errors, but I can help with those who have the "security module could not be loaded" problem. This has to do with files deemed eeviiil by the security of the game, and which are currently installed on the PC. I don't know which files are exactly to blame, but an issue to this problem is the following: 1) Log in to a new account (I use the guest account) 2) Mount your image file (I use the mini one, but the normal one should be ok) with Daemon tools v4.3 all emulation enabled. 3) Start the game with Securom loader. Works 100% of the time. Hope this helps ! Last edited by Banzai Kamikaze; 26-02-2006 at 00:49. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| star wars: KOTOR 1.03 no-cd patch trouble | sirrealist | PC Games | 17 | 05-08-2011 05:51 |
| Star Wars: Battlefront | EMPiRE | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 0 | 08-12-2005 03:58 |
| Star Wars Battlefront 2 CD differs from DVD | mglas | PC Games | 4 | 05-12-2005 02:26 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| Soldner Secret Wars 28446 unmounting functional image | EuropeGamer | PC Games | 14 | 20-06-2004 11:29 |