|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just use the the BF2 Mini Image by BLEH for both games. Mount the BLEH mini image in DT4, it will work for SF as well. I just leave the mini image permanently mounted. But I use my own self created mini image. But I do know the BLEH one will also work.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a similar problem, in that I got this to work with v1.12 of BF2 and BF2:SF, but since installing the new v1.2 update it doesn't work. Am I missing something? It works fine if I use my CD, but making a backup doesn't seem to work.
Thanks. EDITED: Grumpy thanks for answering in the thread that I posted and that got closed. I did try it before asking the question, but now that I know it should work I will tinker with it. Thanks! Appreciate the help. Last edited by kdbaumann; 21-02-2006 at 10:09. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
On a side note, 1 copy of a game doesnt mean you can use on 2 different machines, if your son wants to play it he will have to buy his own.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|