|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
From what I have gathered the Deviance crack for Rainbow Six Lockdown is proper (aka not Demo.exe). BUT they seem to have used the demo.exe in order to get some hints on how to remove starforce from .exe file.
And yes the now working deviance is only deviance in name nothing else.
__________________
UAT - Users against twats [URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
they should also try to crack other sf3.6 games - glory awaits for those who succeed:P
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I must apoligize about my inane comment saying that Deviance used the demo exe. They didn't. They just used it for help in cracking. So yes, this crack is pretty valid...
__________________
Sanity is for the weak. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is only a Guess
Everything starts from an Executable file, But where does it go to when it starts the Game ? I am more curious as to what an exe does... 1. does it go to directly at a protected file etc... before it go's to the section that allows the Game to start up & work. 2. or does it go to the Section that Starts the Game 1st & then back to a Protected file & then decides if it should still load or not ? What I am thinking is that if the Exe file is pointing the way to the Protected file or Files then couldn't you just create a exe file that By passes that stuff & go's Directly to the file that starts the Game. Maybe even something like a Loader if its possible... Mind you it might sound funny to some & I am a Curious guy but I no absolutly nothing when it comes to Cracking these things. Could I be correct or Not ?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEW Starforce Killer,Run all Starforce Protected games as mounted | SoulFire | PC Games | 54 | 24-02-2012 03:59 |
| Maybe this is a way to beat starforce 3 protection , or maybe not? | nah | PC Games | 4 | 18-06-2005 12:22 |
| Starforce question. | t.foster73 | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 2 | 21-03-2005 08:13 |
| Starforce 3 finally cracked! | Bozza | PC Games | 3 | 14-07-2004 13:05 |
| StarForce 3.xx Investiagtion | samson_cheung | PC Games | 3 | 10-08-2003 14:41 |