|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wrong section pucker :P
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Moved to General Gaming Forum.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
And do you wish to try (keyword TRY) to belittle me here also UPucker?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh there is no more belittling to be done. I think you've learned your lesson.
But thanks for mentioning it.Noone knows anything about COD2 and Punkbuster?
__________________
UPucker |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Learned my lesson, I think you may find that it was the other way about.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh your right, I taught you a lesson.
As much as you might want to pump up that 5 posts a day rule you have, if you dont have anything to add, go bother someone else. and moving on.
__________________
UPucker |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
U were an ass on gamehacking forums and now here and at extalia.
You may want to look in the mirror for a possible reason as to why people dont like you. When you came to extalia and called me a mofo (in full) how did you think I would react? With shits and giggles? You are clearly deluded, very much so. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|