Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-01-2006, 14:29
kosmiq's Avatar
kosmiq kosmiq is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 876
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kosmiq is on a distinguished road
Well I will surely share some experiences with you all in the next week when I am going to work with exactly that thing! But it will be broadband support for a swedish company...

Until then I have nothing fun to add, all I can say is that the last one was funny...
__________________
UAT - Users against twats

[URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stupid GUN Gamer IMMANUEL General Gaming 4 03-12-2005 15:33
how exactly? (a stupid noob question) MrCaine01 DVD Backup Forum 2 12-10-2003 15:35
Heres a Stupid Question enfuse009 PC Games 4 21-12-2002 22:58
Gah! Stupid Toast! Teryaki PSX Games 9 01-08-2002 00:48
stupid burner KloWn DC Games 1 23-11-2000 16:26



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com