Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 22-01-2006, 12:04
gjb1 gjb1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
gjb1
Can I select what I want kept? My PC is currently a mess. It needs to be cleared out. It would be nice if I could keep my email and internet in tact (so I don't have to spend forever getting them up and running again). Is there a way to clean out everything else besides those two things?

thanks
__________________
Ricoh 7083A burner
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
upgrading my vid card snake2 Hardware 8 21-03-2005 17:23
WinXP SP2 RC2 disaster EMPiRE General Gaming 1 06-07-2004 15:53
mechwarrior3 will not work on my new computer!with winxp Cooldaddie5 PC Games 0 29-08-2002 22:46
Upgrading fimware for Plextor 161040A liord CD/DVD-Writers 2 10-11-2001 01:25
Any other way besides download fixed EXE after upgrading games, using backup CD? cwchan PC Games 0 18-12-2000 03:12



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com