Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-01-2006, 03:48
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Well, I just hope 60 minutes in Australia show the interview! I would be very interested to see it.
Also I have moved this to the 'Chit Chat' forum as it doesnt belong in the 'PC Games' forum.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 26-01-2006, 17:06
GeneralWaddles1 GeneralWaddles1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GeneralWaddles1 is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I guess its chit chat. I thought it had to do with PC gaming. but thats cool. the show was good, hopefully pro gaming will get bigger and mroe will be able to do what he does.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com