Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 17-01-2006, 09:09
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Well!
It appears I was correct after all. He wasnt talking about downloading the crack in a rar file, he was (as I thought) having problems unraring his downloaded games rar files!!
Geez that annoys me! Just when you try and see good in someone they go and let you down by opening their mouths and dobbing themselves in! Next they will be trying to tell me "oohh at least I was being honest with you!"
Yeh tell that to the game developers and publishers!

@Thanhatos
I have re-banned you!!

And to the member who defended this person! I am going to 'poke you in the eye'. You know who you are. lol
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will these movies fit?..... rubber2k1 DVD Backup Forum 5 16-01-2003 08:39
RTWC and the problems you have Riesenhirni PC Games 1 12-12-2001 06:48
PS2 With Neo4, some Teething Problems, anyone help ? UPDATE 2 ! GAZUK23 PS2 Games 1 30-11-2001 11:16
PS2 With Neo4, some Teething Problems, anyone help ? GAZUK23 PS2 Games 1 30-11-2001 04:01
Playing Playstation 2 Movies SweetTooth PSX Games 0 30-06-2001 23:51



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com