|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
@dreamer21do
CloneCD needs to be uninstalled! CloneCD would be the main cause of the emulation errors. Nero should be ok, but I am not sure about 'antiblaxx'? A lot of people have reported CloneCD as the main problem. Personally I have all the burning programs installed and I dont seem to have problems with emulation messages? But I havent tried to play the latest BF2 expansion yet.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Battlefield 2: Special Forces Trainer? | rmilhous | General Gaming | 4 | 04-12-2005 08:49 |
| BF2 Special forces backup | XoX1de | PC Games | 1 | 25-11-2005 03:38 |
| CT Special Forces change of language | cono-uy | PC Games | 0 | 23-04-2005 11:25 |
| Special Forces 1.12 CDkey or patch? | slayerbc | PC Games | 2 | 19-03-2004 07:49 |