Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 15-10-2001, 12:09
cheerio218 cheerio218 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cheerio218
I've checked all the files, and the guy I got it from said it worked for him, and I have gotten a ton of games from him, and all have worked, I have burned it at 1x 2x and 4x on my burner and still nothing...and ive never had trouble with thses cds before
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com