|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How need's a crack??? no bodie!!!!!!
Microsoft provides you with the best tool you could want!!! The compatibility mode with older windows versions!!!! So to run the Football Manager 2006, all you need to do is to go to the proprieties menu, them go to the compatibility marker, and them chose Work under windows nt4(version 5) That's all, no need for crack's, no need for mini images, no need to install any thing!!! Now just play!
__________________
:eek: :eek: I just love to see Figo playing footbal!!! :eek: :eek: |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I almost forgot!!!
Say good bye to the error messages! And if they appear, that's because your windows is having problem's or is badly installed!!! So go bye que eu good fico!!!
__________________
:eek: :eek: I just love to see Figo playing footbal!!! :eek: :eek: |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a Problem. I had mounted the mds file with daemon tools a few weeks ago. Then i've played the game but I've deleated daemon tools. Now I've installed daemon tools again and when I try to mount the image it says: not able to mount image, image not accesable. And I've tried everything: anti-blax, alcohol...
Can someone please help me I really wanna play that game. Why can't i mount anymore? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Make a new image of your original disc
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know how to do that, can someone make a image for me and upload it. Please?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Read the "How to make your own mini image" thread for more infos.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| MotoGP 3 mini image file won't run game | Evil Homer | PC Games | 157 | 28-12-2005 03:45 |
| Help with mini image | Gaurav | PC Games | 18 | 28-10-2005 22:45 |
| madden 2006 mini image | Arcade77 | PC Games | 7 | 24-08-2005 01:41 |
| Help Mini image | paraidy | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 1 | 07-04-2005 21:06 |
| Total Club Manager 2005 patch 1.02 mini image | Hydros-X | PC Games | 2 | 06-03-2005 21:49 |