Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 12-11-2005, 11:30
MartinezZ MartinezZ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MartinezZ is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Black & White 2 noCD patch

Hi. I NEED (!!!) no CD patch for BW2 (with or without patch 1.1).

Mini-Image don't working. (Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools 3.47 notify detected emulation software)

When I uninstal CloneCD and deleted all known registry entires which I found, its same.

What I doing wrong? Can you help me someone? PLEASE.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black and White Crack needed Bela PC Games 2 31-10-2005 11:15
Black and white 2 crack B3n PC Games 1 16-10-2005 03:25
Black & White Crack file Patton PC Games 0 09-08-2002 03:07
crack for french black and white ??????K odod PC Games 1 05-05-2001 09:20
NEED A SWEDISH CRACK FOR BLACK AND WHITE QUICKLY Alexander_2001 PC Games 1 02-05-2001 17:03



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com