|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its a hP pavillion
Yeah bought it at futureshop and its an HP. I know the last time I had it in the shop to have the motherboard switched it cost me 90$ cdn. to reset windows. If I have a proprietary windows shoudn't I be avle to call microsoft and say I'm reseting it?
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Multiple boot Windows DVD? | chairtmin | Software | 1 | 08-02-2005 15:16 |
| Free Windows C compiler and API documentation | Joe Forster/STA | Software | 0 | 10-08-2004 06:20 |
| Windows CD Backup... | dtmoody | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 10 | 21-04-2002 01:00 |
| Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows | super500 | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 9 | 31-03-2002 13:06 |
| Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows | super500 | PC Games | 0 | 25-03-2002 17:59 |