|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I read about it way back when it was announced. Supposed to be able to insert your own tags and models too. Never actually used it though.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Space Channel 5 Part 2 Translation Project | Christuserloeser | DC Games | 0 | 21-06-2004 18:16 |
| Project Stars | munsterbuster | PC Games | 1 | 02-09-2002 04:42 |
| How to convert a DC cd which has 1st track Audio and 2nd track Data?i am thinking of burning PROJECT | E&D | DC Games | 1 | 07-03-2001 21:06 |
| PROJECT I.G.I ????? how to copy PROJECT I.G.I???? | orion | PC Games | 14 | 04-02-2001 15:01 |
| How can i copy the german CD of Project IGI ? Please Help | DayWalker2011 | PC Games | 0 | 19-12-2000 13:55 |