|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why exactly should I feel stupid?
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha awesome domains!
Gotta get one of those myself...
__________________
UAT - Users against twats [URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That is freakin hilarious. Plus now I know where to go to get a good pen.
Side note: I just had 3 popups while writing this. Make that 4.
__________________
If it isn't broke, fix it till it is. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't get any popups. You know what you should do? Go into cmd and type "netstat -a", and see if there are links that say "time wait". or any known addresses/ip's. Quick way to see if you have adware on your PC.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep good one Quall.
I dont see why you should feel stupid? I guess you cant please everyone all the time!
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Russians are weird anyways :P
Not as bad as Ozzies, but meh
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Dabhand
Quote:
I mean geez the scottish wear kilts!!
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|