Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 28-09-2001, 13:54
Wayne Wayne is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 821
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Wayne
If you insist on doing CD-CD burns (which I personally think is a bad idea), check your Device Manager in XP to see if both CDR and CDROM have the DMA turned on. I had some weird issues trying to burn a couple of movies after I had replaced my motherboard (and had to reload the MB drivers). The problem was I got buffer underruns on the tests. Once I checked in Device Manager and found DMA wasn't ON, I turned it on and rebooted, then the buffer underruns were history.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com