Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 18-10-2005, 13:01
johnnybgood johnnybgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
johnnybgood is on a distinguished road
Yeah, my ps2 freezes sometimes, and is slow loading, and makes clicking noises(in which also makes the game freeze)quite a bit -- I think it's because of those dvd+r disc that I use -- even when I put in original games now, they will sometimes do the clicking thing. Think it's time to look for a repair -- wish I had gotten the dvd-r instead of the dvd+r, but live and learn. Now I can't even get dvd-r to really work, but it's weird because my dvd+r tends to work better -- I figure I need mainly a new laser, I mean maybe a cleaning, but it just skips and makes noises alot. The DVD-r doesn't even really read well at all -- anyways, I can feel your frustration haha(of course, maybe your problem isn't that bad, I wouldn't know)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Norton Systemworks 2004 Speed Disk very slow on Windows XP George_K Software 4 31-12-2004 05:56
"ripper chip" Vice city & Fifa loading problems IVAHOTROD PS2 Games 0 04-02-2003 10:17
Yrusi Revenge Loading REALLY REALLY slow cyberskin PC Games 0 21-10-2001 13:02
Problem loading games mclm01 DC Games 0 26-01-2001 15:23
loading game's built in browser fails 9227da DC Games 0 18-01-2001 20:11



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com