Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 23-09-2001, 14:09
orbitalrival03 orbitalrival03 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
orbitalrival03
Quote:
orbitalrival03 (23-09-2001 22:01):
I just needed to know the model numbers of the DC's that will play backups w/o a bootdisk.

Thanks

Well I know one model # is hkt-3020 but I don't know if it will play backups.
__________________
You're beyond the dysfunktion!!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com