Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 20-09-2001, 09:53
sixdsix sixdsix is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 282
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sixdsix
Send a message via ICQ to sixdsix
If you never had a problem with the media before, I doubt that is the issue.

WSB2K2 is a clean release from Echelon. I would verify your CDI's integrity. Many times the 19.5 MB files, might not exactly be the same.

For example, I d/l NFL2K2, and extracted the CDI. The CDI burnt fine (so I thought). I then went back and checked the files, and found the fourth in the series was off my 2kb's. I re-downloaded the fourth file, and it was the same size as the rest.

The CDI then burnt without flaw.
__________________
I just want to know if I can download a full version game and burn it and play it.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com