|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
no if you saw a release date of october 4th(it is now the 6th),but couldnt see it in any stores..you would be intrested if anybody had it,and were they got it from.
same as i will be on october the 21st if football manager is not on my local gamestation shelves! |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lordy here we go again..
1. Im refering to my initial post, and why I posted it. 2. I.e. refering to the post before he announced he thought it was 4th October, even when my reply is after his. 3. Im just pointing out (since I didnt realise he had his dates screwed up) that warez is not supported here, since at that time it looked like he was asking anyone if they had an advanced screening of the game and wondered if there was a crack. (Breaking rule 6 - 2 weeks) 4. It isnt really that difficult to understand. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
5. The main one I forgot to type, he is from Greece, gaming is illegal there. So with that plus other evidence I gave out a warning incase the thread was heading that way.
I did not say he had warez, or was asking for warez. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
gaming is illegal in greece???????????????? LOL.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
here we go again.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Is it not? Funny I thought there was a law in Greece that bans computer games? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
your thinking of antartica or something,or maybe uranus
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Nice flame, Im sure staff will pick that one up, unless your gonna do one of your amazing lets edit my post quickly routines? |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Confused???
I've heard it is the 4th on Gamezone (already out), but either really the 10th or 14th in the USA (Hope Peter and his team havent decided to go with the dreaded , but poorly implemented, Starforce protection) ???
Baron 210 |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
??
Last edited by ash2dust2; 12-10-2005 at 20:29. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey folks! i gotta warn you cause I'm a noob. but i got a question.
could this file BW_2DISC1_mini_image.mdf be a no cd crack? and if yes, in which directory i gotta extract this file thanks, m4rk0 |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hiya guys,
This sort of related to the thread. I have a copy of B&W 2 and I have only been able to get hold of images instead of NO CD cracks. I have tried all the usual sites but to no avail. I can't get the images to work with daemon or Alcohol. When I mount them and start the game it still says please install the correct CD. What do i do? Any ideas? Also has anyine got any advice on creating a NO CD crack? |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
look at that... greece became famous. dear dabhand, gaming in greece was banned only in network places where people use to hang out.that was 2 years ago!and nobody banned home computer games.anyway a year ago gaming in network places was legal again.So dont say that gaming in greece is illegal.it never was for private use.also lucky games as poker and such were forbidden.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ahhhh righto
![]() My bad, I thought it was generally all over greece. Or did they try to pass a complete ban at one point? About 2002/3 time? Good to know only cybercafes etc. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
still best to check up on google before making assumptions
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Serious Problems with: Sims Hot Date and Black & White | Phillyslimm | PC Games | 6 | 19-09-2006 13:46 |
| I need Black And White No-CD patch | X.DiRtY-D | PC Games | 3 | 09-11-2005 23:55 |
| Black and white Data3.Cab | *-<Nova>-* | PC Games | 6 | 08-10-2005 11:08 |
| Black & White? | H|LLJD00 | PS2 Games | 6 | 26-09-2004 12:18 |
| NEED HELP! Has anyone burned Black and white SUCCESFULLY??? | Whiteguy | PC Games | 3 | 12-09-2001 17:36 |