|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some do this, some do not. That is why I always convert songs to mp3 like:
[Track No] [Songtitle] [Artist] [Album] [Year] when I am going to use them with my mp3 player.
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| MP3 songs all the same - protected? | Alltmor | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 5 | 26-03-2006 08:27 |
| 2 speakr format mp3 songs to surround 4.1 songs?? | vbattery | Media Software | 0 | 02-04-2005 22:10 |
| Looking for vintage Christmas songs ! | penang | Media Files | 1 | 09-12-2004 04:48 |
| hard time downloading new songs | EVOEvo | Media Files | 5 | 30-09-2003 12:22 |
| Do Not Order From Modchip.com!!! | shawn | PS2 Games | 20 | 05-04-2003 09:45 |