Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-09-2001, 13:56
Pylos the Second Pylos the Second is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pylos the Second
I don't get dj errors...it burns fine, well, it burns without errors, but when I put it in DC, it goes to audio screen. For me, this only happens when the 1st session has an audio track of 300 sectors. But when I use the other method, I get a working copy.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com