Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 20-09-2005, 20:23
bucanero
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfalz
Either way, there's still no good way to simply upload/download saves via dc-load (ie. serial cable or BBA). If I want to write one save, I have to write the whole card again, using the kikuchan tools.

We're still waiting bucanero
Yes, I agree with you, right now there's no perfect dc-load vmu saves transfers. You've Vorlem, my VMU Backup Tool, and Speud's VMU Tool, but none is 100% perfect.

I have to re-start my VMU tool from scratch, but I'm really overloaded with homework and examns in my university right now. (it's my last semester so in december I'll hopefully get my engineering degree )

In any case, I'll do it sooner or later, just stay tuned.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dreamcast ATOMISWAVE Petition - New games for our 2nd NeoGeo: The Dreamcast Christuserloeser DC Games 4 21-06-2004 17:08
Dreamcast LOGO MAIN SCREEN !! PLEASE HELP !! nrichards2021 DC Games 2 27-05-2004 20:07
Dreamcast makes bad ticking sound until i HIT it! (self-boot copy problem)... HELP! jordanheywood DC Games 4 19-07-2001 05:35
Seious Problem - Dreamcast won't boot up Joser DC Games 1 16-06-2001 11:18
DREAMCAST NEWBIE!! seph02 DC Games 0 04-03-2001 17:16



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com