Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 30-08-2001, 23:21
TheMaskedm0m0 TheMaskedm0m0 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 340
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TheMaskedm0m0
Your funny whateva,

Quote:
any of you accomplish anything by yourselves? write any programs? administer any networks?
1) Yes I have accomplish anything by myself. Back in HS on the strength team I benched 180 by myself, and squatted 290 by myself.

2) Yes I wrote CGMT 2000 all by myself, it was a utility that helped you build player run Ultima Online servers. It was written in Delphi 4.

3) Besides in participating in the roll-out of my old HS' computer network, I also administered several player run Ultima Online servers.

So what were you saying again? As I post this, I noticed the TINY, MINISCULE, amount of posting you have done. You have no right to call us ****s, when you yourself have not posted much of anything to help out other forum users. So ess tee eff u.

KTHX!

~The Masked M0M0~
__________________
-~=If there was a manual for life, would people read it?=~-
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com