Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-08-2001, 03:36
EZ CD EZ CD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
EZ CD
What did I say that was so wrong? Huh? I told you that if it happens, then oh well!
Of course they're angry but what're they suppose to do? Cry everyday and Prey that their PC comes back to life?! Shit Happens..There are risk involved in anything..
This was accident..It's not like they wanted it to happen..
Recently they just got a new PC built..Pentium 4 infact..Me and all my friends know that shit happens and just deal with it..Like I said before I'm trying to help and nothing more..Also I want people to learn from other's mistakes..THAT'S IT!!
I don't know why you're starting with me..If you're happy with your machine FINE then! Now a days good PC is so cheap that seems like not too many care what happens..No one is made out of Money but Things Happen!!
I hope this clears up your matter with me!! Enough Said! Also like I said I only go by the facts from what I see or done seldomly stuff I heard..ALRIGHT?!!
If I'm wrong for it then so be it!!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com