|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Perhaps the other system isnt matching the specs for the game? I.e. Lower specs than your other machine, particularly the gfx card
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I think the crack is only working with for example WinXP. His buisness PC is WinXP, his private PC is Win98... don't know!
__________________
Please read the FileForums [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=54193"]BOARD RULES[/URL] and [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=73906"]FAQs[/URL]. This post may not be reproduced without prior written permission. Copyright (c) 2000-2008 All rights reserved to makes me feel special. :-) [COLOR=black] [/COLOR] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Sorry I should have mentioned this, I guess I just took it for granted. Both are Win XP machines and both are above the games minimum and recommended requirements. Both machines have windows completly up to date and nothing really seems different about them. Specs on the one that won't play it with crack are as follows; Intel P4 mainboard P4 2.6ghz CPU 512 mb ram (Dual Channel) Geforce FX 5600 Video card |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Building New Gaming System - Suggestions Please | Whipped_Wonder | Hardware | 10 | 30-11-2005 20:37 |
| Kernel/ Bios | suggy | XBox Games | 4 | 22-03-2003 12:23 |
| Desperately need Gangster2 Nocd THAT WORKS | Kevster | PC Games | 1 | 03-07-2001 21:35 |
| no Project IGI exe works for nocd! | sYph0n | PC Games | 0 | 16-12-2000 13:49 |
| FIFA 2001 (GER) v.1.0 no freakin noCd patch works... | OSPG2001 | PC Games | 0 | 29-11-2000 13:43 |