Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 19-07-2005, 04:32
Scrimshaw Scrimshaw is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: In a House
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Scrimshaw is on a distinguished road
I followed those instructions exactly. Well, kinda. I didn't slap the "disc_image" name on like the author did. I fifgured it might somehow mess things up, so I left it at the default name. The author said to hit cancel after the 2nd or 3rd error had occured, yet I received no errors at all. I ended up burning an image of the entire CD. I tried it on both Alcohol 120 and Daemon and it didn't work.

On a whim I then decided to try and do a straight 1:1 copy via Nero. That didn't work either.

I would expect this kind of difficulty on a "major" title. One that's had tons of reviews, media coverage, trailers, etc.. Something equal to the hype surrounding HL2 or Doom 3. Starting to get a little frustrating.

Anything else I can try?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com