|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Morglum does his monthly guest appearance :P
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
do you mean cdsteam.net ?
do you mean cdsteam.net ?
What do you mean "you are over" When is the best day and time to get it? Thanks, BTW |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can I also add "Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath" ???
Hi HH2,
in this CDs2DVD conversion do you think I can add the latest Rainbow expansion "Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath" ??? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey hlof,
i recently just made my own dvd with raven shield, athena sword and iron wrath. I did it with cd menu pro and it was quite easy so im pretty sure u can add iron wrath to it too. I didnt need to replace the RCMVer.dll file too. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the tip, heinz,
I downloaded "CD Menu Pro Editor 4.20.01" but I have never used it nor done any conversions of my own. I always followed the instructions posted by our helpful fellows on this site But I will give it a try Thanks again, bud
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
@hlof
Most games will use one of the conversion methods posted already. Just look at your files, see which conversion suits your game files, then go from there. CD Menu Pro is a very easy program to use.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
IŽll keep that in mind, Grumpy
Thanks
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Raven Shield - Athena Sword 1.10 crack? | Hulkster | PC Games | 1 | 09-05-2005 23:29 |
| Athena Sword CD error | SchvagnumPI | PC Games | 2 | 03-04-2004 00:58 |
| Athena Sword - need dll to backup it | alex_voyager | PC Games | 0 | 27-03-2004 05:01 |
| athena sword 1.01 crack | chockey | PC Games | 3 | 12-03-2004 21:29 |