|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any chance you can post the small login and connection portion of the flashfxp log?
I assume you softmodded with evox as your dashboard? I am not sure if I can help you with this, however, when I used to get this exact same problem it was due to my firewall (zone alarms). You may want to configure it or turn it off ONLY when connecting to the xbox, as that may be the problem.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Xbox 360 info thread | Quall999 | General Gaming | 7 | 25-05-2005 16:06 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| how to backup xbox games | dude | XBox Games | 1 | 26-06-2003 05:20 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |
| I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! | devilsminion | XBox Games | 2 | 01-05-2003 19:52 |