|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I emailed the Matrix team and they told me that it might be fake that I have installed in my ps2 just like Spedmetal says. I sent them a pic of my install so they can tell me for sure if it's a fake or not. I'll let you all know what happens. Thanks again for all your help.
__________________
JPunisher |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Matrix Infinity Chip Firmware | A03 | PS2 Games | 1 | 21-02-2005 22:39 |
| Crystal Chip vs Matrix Infinity | Halfdawg | PS2 Games | 12 | 30-12-2004 07:19 |
| Problem with Infinity chip | xSAVAGEx | PS2 Games | 7 | 07-12-2004 20:30 |
| Infinity mod chip in v7 problems!! | Senor Pepper | PS2 Games | 7 | 06-10-2004 16:48 |
| hdd loader with matrix infinity chip | samuraievl | PS2 Games | 3 | 13-08-2004 11:14 |