|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's Not A Tumor!..
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Neipas
Hmmm, do I detect a little Arnie tone in your voice?
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Tyler....
damn you're the oldest mod along with GLH... |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Luci
yah im serious
__________________
I didn't ban you, BW did! [URL="http://www.cd-2-dvd.com"]cd-2-dvd.com[/URL] [QUOTE]Are you by chance a poet or writer ? Just wondering, your writing style is quite a shock to those of us who are used to illiterate warez kiddies going "OMG WT!F whErEz Da CRACKS !" all the time. You should bundle your signatures and get them published :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ever though that you never got viruses because... ... Norton didn't find them?[/QUOTE] |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Judging by demeanor, ToyBoy is somewhere up there in age also.. Could be wrong.. And Warlock (i'm guessing) since he has his own business (and the way he handles business) is probably up there eh..
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, i'm a older guy compaired to you guy's. I just turned 38 in March, I got 3 kids, Two beautiful daughters, ages 16 and 12 and a son 6. All three are avid gamers just like there dad
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Daaaaang.. Close to the big 40. Are ya scared there buddy? Ah well the games and the kiddies will keep you young in spirit.. That or they'll drive you insane.. Especially when the 16 year old starts dating.. Bahah..
On the bright side at least you're not as old as grumpy.. He was spouting off something about viagra and speed walking the other day.. He assumed I knew what he was talking about?! I've got him pegged at 63 1/2. Last edited by Neipas02; 05-05-2005 at 21:33. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|