Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 16-04-2005, 12:40
GreyFox28's Avatar
GreyFox28 GreyFox28 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GreyFox28
Ok, Thanks guys. Yeah, I got it working by disabling the firewall. I seriously hope that VU releases a massive patch for this game pretty quickly, as I have been on the swat 4 forums and everyone is complaining about how many bugs and errors there are with this game. But somehow I doubt that that will happen anytime soon...
__________________
Snake, we're not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing...the ONLY thing I was ever good at...but at least I always fought for what I believed in...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swat 4 ( couple of questions) coffin filler PC Games 57 26-04-2005 06:53
Backup issue (RE:A) Encisco DVD Backup Forum 2 26-02-2005 06:35
Swat.......help EricCamper XBox Games 13 19-11-2003 08:07
the magic issue (charlie help) psxmodsuk PS2 Games 8 03-12-2002 01:42
swat 3 elite edition NO-CD patch needed!!! burley PC Games 0 04-01-2001 15:25



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com