|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG I am such a dingbat.. I did not know that you can chain with giving bills and cleaning dishes.. I am finally done the game and now I am going to go back and get expert on all the levels. What I ended up doing was seating the women like it was posted.. then the young guys to older guys but I also left all the tables dirty and just waited till I had 12 tables to clear the multiplier was really high by time I was done cleaning all 12 tables.. I even lost 4 tables in the final level and still even beat the expert score.. thanks to all who had posted and helped me and others out.
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Diner Dash game | santaclause | General Gaming | 8 | 10-02-2005 10:40 |
| Error 13 when attempting to launch MS Dash. | monkeyshare | XBox Games | 3 | 16-06-2004 03:09 |
| evox dash | dooohhhh!!!! | XBox Games | 2 | 31-01-2004 05:43 |
| Orignal XBOX Dash no longer boots (red flashing) | Punky | XBox Games | 4 | 01-10-2003 15:07 |
| Dash question | mrsikhay | XBox Games | 2 | 06-01-2003 16:10 |