|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This game is so much more fun than C&C, pwns C&C ass so hard it will never recover.
Haven't had this fun with a RTS game since, like Red Alert (not Red Alert 2) or something like that. This game is so great, but I can agree with the fact that two of the teams are to look-alike (TaskForceTalon and U.S. Army). |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes Inferno & kosmiq
I Think So To C&C Was The Best Game At The Time. As We Already Know More & More Advance Gaming Is Coming.! So The New AOW Is Awesome.! I Love It Espeacialy The Multiplayer. When I.m Kicking My Wife's Ass..! I Can Never Stop Laughing.. She Comes Moaning Down Saying That Im Cheating ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() LOL.!
__________________
[B]Thank's Peace Out Ciao Regard's To Everyone From Mr Mojo :) :) :) [/B] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
omg whats new in this game compared to C&C generals + expansion?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Come On Cant You See C&C Did Not Have 360 Degrees Rotation & Zoom In/Out.! Graphics Are Outstanding..! The Rest Ill Leave To You.! ![]()
__________________
[B]Thank's Peace Out Ciao Regard's To Everyone From Mr Mojo :) :) :) [/B] |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
what keys are the zoom or the rotation? i touched all keyboard keys but i didnt fint it!! (i never configure controls)a part from my Q, no sarcasm OH COOL THIS GAME HAS ZOOM AND BETTER GAPHICS!! WOHA!! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Last edited by kain976; 26-03-2005 at 20:48. Reason: rule #6 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Yes But From What I Remember I Think It's Not Mouse Compatibale.! Meaning Using The Mouse For Rotating & Mouse Wheel To Zoom In/Out.! Hey Guy's Can The I6COMP Comppress Folder And Files.! What I Want To Know Is Using A GUI Utility.!
__________________
[B]Thank's Peace Out Ciao Regard's To Everyone From Mr Mojo :) :) :) [/B] |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I still think that this game is better than C&C... It simply feels more balanced and not as "oh-I've-built-500-super-weapons-and-will-nuke-you-till-you-drop".
Here you can protect yourself vs. Super Weapons, thats great I say. And there are none real Super trooper that will kill everything it comes close. Even if some units are pretty strong, there are always some that will take it down. and Mojo, about i6comp, no idea... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Real Player File to MP3 conversion | xrxdpcpq | Media Software | 0 | 18-09-2003 14:11 |
| Magci 3.1 @ easybuy2000.com real stuff ???? | SuperLac | PS2 Games | 4 | 21-07-2003 22:30 |
| real media (.rm) to vcd | snake2 | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 0 | 04-05-2003 19:37 |
| real pool 2 | cyclops12m | PC Games | 2 | 08-05-2002 11:55 |
| REAL WARS REAL PROBLEM | Mel | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 1 | 10-11-2001 03:54 |