Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 26-07-2001, 09:03
sixdsix sixdsix is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 282
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sixdsix
Send a message via ICQ to sixdsix
My dearest DCGAL. I emplore you to just look at earlier posts. Scroll down a bit. Momo gave exact steps from ####t to finish.

I would also ##### out www.dccopyworld.com. But, I wouldn't lie to you. Every answer to every question you have has been answered here by someone. And, if then you still cannot figure it out, ask specific questions. Don't just say, "How do I burn DC games?". Because, we will curse you.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com